Skip to content

Reply To: Household fire

Forums Fires Household fire Reply To: Household fire


A 79-year-old man is in serious condition after a fire in a house in Cherven Bryag, Pleven region. This was announced by the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior.

A report of the incident was received on February 12 at 5:38 p.m. Arriving at the address, firefighters found burning furniture, furnishings and appliances. The flames were localized and extinguished. During the inspection it was clarified that when placing a bottle of liquefied gas on a combined stove, fuel leaked from the cylinder and caught fire, police said.