Forums › Fires › Fire in Montana, Bulgaria.
A large fire in the center of Montana, the roof of a house caught fire.
An elderly woman was rescued.
A large fire is burning tonight in a house in central Montana. An elderly woman was rescued by neighbors who happened to see the flames.
The fire broke out around 1 a.m. According to initial information, the chimney of the residential building caught fire. The entire roof of the house and the second floor were burnt.
Three teams of the fire department extinguished the fire until early morning. The surrounding buildings were not seriously affected.