On 11.12.2022, a fire broke out in a room of a house in the village of Osen, Targovishte municipality, reported the press center of the ODMVR – Targovishte. As a result of the incident, about 70 square meters were destroyed. living area, household property, and about 120 sq.m. walls. A 63-year-old man – the owner of the property, has light burns on his head, without danger to his life. He was given medical help in time. The fire was extinguished by teams of RSPBZN-Targovishte with 3 fire trucks. About 11,000 liters of water were used to extinguish it. The reasons for the incident are being clarified. In the case, pre-trial proceedings were initiated under Art. 330 of the Criminal Code.