Household fire

Forums Fires Household fire

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #2927

    A man and a woman died in fires this morning. This was announced by the police in Veliko Tarnovo and Kyustendil.

    A woman died from smoke in a fire this morning at her home in the Buzludzha district of Veliko Tarnovo, the press center of the OD of the Ministry of Interior in Veliko Tarnovo announced.

    According to preliminary information, the 46-year-old woman was single. The apartment was full of rubbish, which after being set on fire, for some unknown reason, caused smoke, as a result of which the woman died. The signal was received around 7.00 am. No one was injured in the accident.

    Another 56-year-old man from the village of Rajdavitsa, Kyustendil municipality, also caught fire. This was announced by the police. The man lived alone. After extinguishing the fire, firefighters found his body under the collapsed part of the roof.

    The reasons for the fire are being clarified by the Kyustendil Regional University. Pre-trial proceedings have been instituted in the case, and a prosecutor on duty has been notified.

    A total of six fires were extinguished at the end of last week by teams of the regional fire safety services, said the police in Kyustendil. No damage was caused in the other five fires.

    #2937

    A 79-year-old man is in serious condition after a fire in a house in Cherven Bryag, Pleven region. This was announced by the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior.

    A report of the incident was received on February 12 at 5:38 p.m. Arriving at the address, firefighters found burning furniture, furnishings and appliances. The flames were localized and extinguished. During the inspection it was clarified that when placing a bottle of liquefied gas on a combined stove, fuel leaked from the cylinder and caught fire, police said.

    #2945

    An annex to a property owned by a 33-year-old man caught fire.
    An elderly woman died in a fire in the village of Lyubenets in Novozagorsk, the press center of the regional police in Sliven reported.

    An annex to a property owned by a 33-year-old man, inhabited by the owner’s 85-year-old grandmother, caught fire. Teams from the RS PBZN and the Emergency Medical Center arrived on the scene and found that the woman had been taken out of the burning room by her grandson. She suffocated from the smoke.

    According to initial data, the cause of the fire was a short circuit in the extension cord. Domestic property was destroyed. The building was saved.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.